30 April 2011

What entertains me when I'm sick.



♥ Big Boy is funny when he sleeps.
♥ I don't know why I waited so long to read this. It was tucked away in some corner, so when I found it today I sat right back down and read it.
♥ I practiced ukulele on Friday with my best friend, Katie!
♥ Watching movies with my dad.
♥ My puppy. Can't you tell he's tuckered out from entertaining me all day?
Scriptures.
Hope you're all feeling well this fine weekend!


"Tis healthy to be sick sometimes."
*Henry David Thoreau.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS! I can't think of a better way to spend a sick day... And thank you for reading The Tales of Beedle the Bard. Who needs "Cinderella" when you have "Babbity Rabbity and her Cackling Stump"?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyyyyy I like those scriptures you're reading...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why haven't I read The Tales of Beedle the Bard?! Is it good?

    Sorry to hear you're sick, but looks like you are making the best of it. :)

    ReplyDelete