21 April 2011

You're 4!

So in case any of you didn't know, today is my bestest friend Katie Berry's birthday.
Let's just say, I spent all day preparing.











{Ignore the inaccurate time-stamp, ha!}

I spent all day making cookies, wrapping the present, running all over the land, and making plans to make sure my best friend had the perfect birthday!
If you want to know more about what went down, go here.

I love my best friend so much! She has helped me through so many things and is someone I know will always be there for me, no matter what. And I know it will always be like that. I am so blessed to have her in my life, and I know Heavenly Father put us together for a reason. We are always teaching each other something and helping each other grow. We truly are the epitome of the label "best friends!"

Happy Birthday, KatieBerryBestFriendFace!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet post! Happy birthday to your best friend!

    I wish I had some of those cookies right now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS! YOU ARE THE GREATEST BEST FRIEND IN ALL THE LAND! Thanks for making everything so special.
    P.S. A birthday highlight reel is in the works... I will have it done by tomorrow night, I reckon:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i will add the correct link when it is all said and done. :)

    ReplyDelete