12 July 2011

Shake it for the birds! Shake it for the bees!

So, I'd like to talk to you about the best thing ever.
Ever ever ever ever ever.
Ever.
It's so much of the best thing ever that we have had it twice since we've been here. Twice!
My best friend raves about it whenever I talk to her about Hardee's, and I brush her off because I know that Hardee's is the cream of the southern crops.
This is a close second.
Very close.








Steak n' Shake is so delicious. I don't know how I'm going to survive without it in Arizona.
I guess I'm just going to have to move.

4 comments:

  1. YES! I rave about it because it's DELICIOUS! Bro... this should be first place, not second. But I'll accept second place if I have to. SO GOOD and I can't wait to eat it five times in Michigan next week! :) Let's move to where these are available... please? I can't live. I die for the side by side shakes and those yummy and perfectly crispy shoestring fries... droooool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that looks delicious!! :D Well don't worry. Because Utah is a short (depending) drive away and we've got FABULOUS food up here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Steak n' Shake is pretty good, but the food portions are always pretty small. IN-N-OUT FTW! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. steak and shake is uhmazing!!!! looks like fun :)

    ReplyDelete