29 July 2011

Crappy blogger.

I'm sorry if I'm a crappy blogger for the next week or so..
This weekend I'm moving out of my apartment. 
Oh, I never mentioned that I lived in an apartment? Oops..
Guess there's a reason for everything!

Anyways, we're doing a serious room re-do.
Like I'm pretty much getting rid of all my childhood belongings before I move all my stuff back into my old bedroom at my dad's house.
It's pretty emotional, but it feels really good to be getting stuff done and starting on a clean slate.
I'll try to update on the room re-do whenever there is time!


4 comments:

  1. Is that a picture of your room at your dads? And why are you moving out of your apt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, that's my dad's house. and i didn't like living in an apartment when i didn't really have to, i felt like my money was being thrown away on something that would never truly be mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally understand the feeling of not wanting to spend money on rent. After I lived in a dorm room for a year I moved back in with my parents, where I stayed until I got married! It was nice to save the money.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck on moving day!

    <3
    http://escapesweetest.blogspot.vom/

    ReplyDelete