27 July 2011

Follow the spiders?!

I'm 157% with my good friend Ronald with "why couldn't it be follow the butterflies?!"
Spiders have been ruining my life for 2 whole decades.
First, they prance around with an abundance of legs. Nothing needs that many legs.
Next, they think it's fun to swing in front of your face on webs, interrupting tea parties and decent conversations. Rude.
And then, to put the icing on the cake, they bite. What is so fulfilling about taking a chomp out of my skin? I'll never know.

This week, spiders have declared war against us.
And by us I mean me and Jake.
And by war I mean, they laid quite the bomb sending Jake straight to the hospital.


In case you were fooled by the sheepish smile and tongue sticking out the wrong way, Jake did not die.
He's making a full recovery from that mean old black widow.
Apparently, widowing herself wasn't enough! She tried to widow me as well..

Spiders, you best be watching your backs.
We're gonna find you.

6 comments:

  1. SO HIDE YO KIDS! AND HIDE YO WIVES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY CRAP! I'll help you. Spiders are icky vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A black widow!?! I've never heard of anyone getting in trouble with one of those devils. Hope Jake's okay!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh dang!!! that's so sucky!! i'm sorry!! hope he feels better!!

    xoxox
    jenna duty

    www.thedutyfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! That is sooo creppy! I'm glad that he's ok....but your story telling is too funny. I guess the spider's just mad that her man is gone so, she tried to drag you down too :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad Jakey is doing alright. How dare that black widow!... poor old chap. Let's kill all the spiders!
    "If Hagrid ever gets out of Azkaban, I'll kill him!"

    ReplyDelete