07 April 2016

July 4th, 2015.

If you haven't noticed yet, Kendall and I love traveling, and there's no better place for us to travel together than to Portland where my family lives. I feel like there is always something new to explore in this city, no matter how many times we go.

Kendall had never been to Washington for the Fourth, and I was excited to show him what it was like for me growing up. Every year as a kid, I spent 4th of July with my family in Washington. I honestly didn't even know what people did in Arizona for the Fourth until I was 18! Fireworks have always been legal in Washington, so the best seat in the house for a 4th of July show is your own front yard.

And of course we ate delicious Portland food every chance we got, including Salt & Straw ice-cream. It was seriously the best ice-cream I've ever had and I can't wait to go back and eat it again. Hopefully by then I'll be better at blogging and actually remember what I ate! ;)


In addition to good eats and fireworks, we had an announcement that we shared with my family while we were there...

No comments:

Post a Comment