06 April 2016

Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair.

In March of 2015, my good colleague and music therapy best friend and I traveled to San Francisco for a business trip and music therapy conference! These are seriously some of my favorite trips - if you remember, the one before this was in Portland! I had never been to San Fran before, but dreamed about it since I was a little girl, all because of a song I would hear on the radio in my grandma's car --

"If you are going to San Francisco,
be sure to wear some flowers in your hair."

I looked everywhere for flowers to wear in my hair, but couldn't find any. The city was still amazing and so fun to explore. We saw the Golden Gate Bridge, ate clam chowder on Pier 39, and saw the old cable cars climbing up the hill.

I left my heart in San Francisco!



No comments:

Post a Comment