18 June 2012

Insta-awesome Utah.

After a long weekend, we finally arrived home yesterday evening, just in time for Father's Day. I'm kinda sorta exhausted, and due to that exhaustion I just can't bring myself to edit any pictures from my trip (since that takes so much energy out of me). So, I'm opting out by using Instagram pictures of our trip!

 

 

 

 

 

1 & 2. Ten hour car rides are no bueno, but after a couple hours, Mr. Clark turns to me and says, "will you read Harry Potter to me?" "Umm, will you make out with me right now? Of course I will read Harry Potter to you!" You may commence with the barfing of how nerdy and cheesy we are.

3 & 4. I got to visit the beautiful Salt Lake City Temple! It was probably my favorite part of being in Utah. I wish I could have gone in for the ceremony, but just being there was amazing and so uplifting.

5 & 6. Selah made some best friends over the weekend, or as she liked to call them, her "sisters." She doesn't have sisters at home so we just let her have fun with them, and we were happy someone could keep her entertained while we were there. I don't know how mom's do it 24/7.. This weekend was one big birth control pill for me.

7 & 8. We went to this place in Utah called The Wood Connection that apparently is only in Utah and is amazazing. Michelle bought us a few things to do a craft so we can have a big "C" in our house, since I've been wanting one but haven't found one yet. I can't wait to get it done!

9. This picture was literally Kendall's cousin's backyard. Seriously, Utah?! Why you so gorgeous?!

10. And finally, the long drive home with my handsome husband. Ain't he cute?


Please excuse me while I try to find a house to buy in Utah so I never have to leave it again.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE how your layout looks. Seriously. You look like such a legit blogger.

    I've always wanted to go to the SLC temple! Lucky. I bet it is so, so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pics! I love the mountain landscape and the architecture of the temple! I've always seen such pretty pictures of Utah, but never thought to visit. I have to add that to my list of places to travel.

    Also... I'm really tempted to find time to re-read the Harry Potter series!

    www.LoveandWhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay, you totally had me at harry potter. i am currently re reading the series and my boyfriend just finished rereading it for like the sixth time. i need to make more trips to utah, especially when it's so close to arizona (where i live)! and that backyard is so amazing, i'm jealous!

    xx brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw, these shots are making me miss utah. too perfect!
    and you got to love the classic sleeping car ride picture ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete