07 June 2012

A day in the life of a newly wed.

Can I just say that being a newly wed rocks? No seriously, it does. I don't mean to brag about being married all the time, but I'm going to brag again. I get to come home from work and hang out with my best friend every single day. The best part? Endless sleepovers. And that's basically the motto that we are living by right now, literally.

If anyone is wondering what a day in the life of a newly wed is like, that is it. It starts with a movie, like most sleepovers..


Then, there's the popcorn. It makes it even more fun when you pop it yourself with the popcorn popper you were given at your bridal shower.. Pop!




...and then you goof off a bit.



Yeah, we do this everyday. And yes, that's a Capri Sun in my lap. I have no shame. Also, we're planning on gaining at least 15 pounds this summer, no big deal. Anyone want to let us borrow P90X?

3 comments:

  1. You guys are adorable! I can't wait to experience endless sleepovers with my fiance. We will definitely be doing movie nights and have lots of cuddle time. Cheers to the newly weds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a blast! You 2 are cute! I can't wait to see your wedding pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is SO SO cute and you make me want to be married!! I miss you! And yes, we had to move out cause a certain Mr. and Mrs. Giles moved in :/

    ReplyDelete