15 July 2012

Instalife lately.

Lazy post time!

So I haven't done one of these in, uh, forever; therefore, I have way too many Instagram pictures to post. Whatever shall I do?! Oh yeah, pick my favorites. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.






OVERLOAD.

1. After getting back from California, we were tired and our poor little feetsies hurt. This is how we lay on the couch and give each other foot rubs. Also, I didn't even have to ask him for it. Win!
2. Bow in my hair, thanks to my good friend Kelly!
3. Kendall's family had a party and we crafted cute little scripture bookmarks. A couple people asked to copy my colors -- sage green and blush.
4. Our spontaneous date night to go see The Amazing Spiderman. UM. Please tell me you've seen it. And if you have not, don't come back until you have! (Ok, I'm being a little dramatic, but it's seriously one of the best superhero movies of all time. Ever. Ever ever ever.)
5. Monsoon season means dancing in the rain with my handsome husband.
6. ...and also not dancing in the rain because I did my hair that day.
7. My friend Kayla let me, Kendall, and the kiddos we work with into Sea Life Arizona for the day. I held a starfish. We found Nemo and Dory. It was righteous, dude.
8. Family Home Evening at Zoyo. Seriously, loving this place. If I didn't feel bad enough cheating on Yodipity as it was, I also gave Zoyo my old Yodipity punch card so I could get more punches at Zoyo.. yikes.
9. Have you been to Superstition Ranch Market in East Mesa? I don't know why anyone would shop anywhere else. We got three bunches of bananas for 15 cents. FIFTEEN.
10. Healthy happy dance! Me and Kendall have been motivating each other like no other, and that's one of the best parts of being married. He's my partner in everything and my biggest fan.

Now that you're eyes are bleeding from reading about my awesome life, feel free to follow me on Instagram: Brittanylewwhoo. See ya there!

5 comments:

  1. My mouth is TOTALLY watering over that movie theater popcorn! I've never been a fan of the stuff but since I've been pregnant?? I want it all the time! I've seriously considered going to the movie theater and buying popcorn, then leaving :) So sad!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me REALLY wish I was married :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ! YOu are so close to me! I love superstition ranch market!!! I wish i knew exactly where that cafe was in oceanside, but I don't know the area very well..I just know it is on the PCH...like everything else!!! I have been very curious about the amazing spiderman!?? I have heard lot soy good things..so maybe I will go see it? I just don't know if it can beat the original!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your pictures are wonderful...love is a beautiful thing!!!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you need to post more. i'm absolutely in love with all of these pictures! too much fun!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete