27 July 2012

Girl's night.


Can I just say that I missed these girls way too much? These are who I like to call my music best friends, the girls I spend every day (and sometimes night) with during the school year. They are amazing, crazy, funny, weird, and we are perfect for each other. I was so happy when I got a text from Amber asking if I was free for a girl's night, and I immediately replied heck-to-the-yeah I am! We went to dinner and came back to Amber's to gossip and make cookies, and by make cookies I mean eat all the cookie dough and get salmonella...what?




We took approximately 47 pictures of us laughing and doing all sorts of nonsense, so I sorted through them to find you the most attractive of the bunch. Whenever I see that last picture of myself I think "he has crazy eyes." If you haven't watched Kid History on Youtube yet, go immediately and come back and tell me how awesome you have become. But seriously guys, this was much needed for a married lassie such as myself, and I recommend a healthy dose of girl's night to all you fellow matrons out there!


Also, did I mention I'm going to be a bridesmaid in my lovely Laurenface's wedding? How cute are these?!

1 comment: