27 September 2015

Sealed.

"Eternity was in our lips and eyes, bliss in our brows' bent; none our parts so poor but was a race of heaven." - Shakespeare













On our anniversary, March 18th, 2013, we were sealed in the Mesa, Arizona LDS Temple for time and all eternity. It was the best day of my life! I have a hard time expressing my feelings from that day. From that moment on, it was like Kendall and I were no longer just married on this earth. I feel like we have a string connecting us to each other at all times that cannot be broken. I am crazy about this human that I get to spend my life and more with!

2 comments:

  1. I am SO HAPPY for you! I know this has been a while, but I'm glad you're back to blogging and I'm glad you are were you are in life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! I'm trying to catch up before we have our baby so that I can try to keep up journaling a little better for him! ;)

      Delete