I woke up this morning feeling absolutely awful. I popped the good pills, and no more than an hour later my pain was back. So, it was a day in bed with my husband for me! Not that I'm complaining about the husband part. As much as I hate being in pain, I love love LOVE watching movies all day in bed with Kendall. Now that I'm stuck here sick, I'm sitting here on the computer trying to decide on a much needed vacation for us over October break.
Basically, these are our options:
1. Disneyland. Are you surprised? Halloweentime is my favorite ever. The price? Not my favorite ever.
2. Las Vegas. Recently I've seen a lot of people taking vacations there and that they have a lot of fun Halloween themed things! And they're having a sale on hotel rooms.
3. The cabin. Beautiful getaway and free! Not so excited about dealing with spiders again, though.
4. Camping. Again, beautiful and bugs.
5. Any other fun getaways, preferably with a Halloween theme.
Seriously, I don't know what to do. What are some of your favorite Fall vacations?