06 August 2012

Bridals.

So, Kendall and I just got back from an amazing weekend up at his family's cabin in Strawberry filled with adventures and I-shouldn't-be-alive moments, which I will tell about in vivid detail in the days to come. In the midst of the excitement I, once again, neglected this here blog! So what I'm trying to say is, I hope that looking at these long awaited pictures of our bridal shoot help your process of forgiveness.






















Thank you thank you thank you again to my beautiful amazing wonderful photographer! I'm so in love with these pictures and I'm so happy that she brought them by for us. I seriously have a photography crush on her. If you do too, set up a little photoshoot for your beautiful self. These pictures are like owning a piece of magic, a big piece of HP magic.

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous. Our pictures should arrive this week or early next week. I can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these photos, they are so beautiful. I love the photographer's style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have an excellent photographer. Seriously, I love these. They are all so beautiful and I love the warmness of them. and you look stunning, I am sure you are told all the time how pretty your eyes are! Congrats to you two, such a lovely couple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my word these turned out so beautiful! Your photographer did an amazing job. And you both look so happy :) you're gorgeous! congratulations hun!



    modest clothing giveaway over at The House of Shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete