12 May 2013

The love of a mother.


Every 7 years, my mom shares her special day with another, more recognized, special day - Mother's Day. Growing up I always thought this was so fitting. She is everything a mother should be - kind, compassionate, patient, and loving. She was meant to be a mother to her three babies, and especially to her little Colton, who needs her love more than anyone else. Somehow she finds a way to share herself. I guess that's what being a mother is all about


Even though I was never able to spend these days with her, I always tried to give back some of the love she showed me throughout the year. Someday I'll be able to see her, hug her, and spoil her rotten on her special days. But for now, dedicating a special post just to her will have to do.


So Happy Mother's/Birth Day Mom! I love you with my whole heart.
You are my sunshine.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! Your smiles are contagious.

    xo
    Emily Jenny
    Stiletto Beats

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is seriously do sweet. I love mommys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the sweetest post! I know you're going to be a great mother because you have the best role model!

    ReplyDelete