26 June 2014

...party time (long awaited pt. 3 of my wedding)!

After our wedding ceremony, we went straight into our reception. Our family and friends had slaved all night and morning to set it up, and it was better than I could have ever imagined it.









Dancing Shoes - Green River Ordinance

Cinderella - Steven Curtis Chapman

The Way You Look Tonight - Frank Sinatra




To this day, two years later, our friends and family still call it the "Pinterest wedding." Everything was made by me or one of Kendall's wonderful family members. It was intimate, casual, and personalized for the two of us. It was the most magical night, filled with Italian soda, cheesecake, country tunes, sparklers, and the greatest love I've ever known.

I'm still obsessed with everything about that night. I wish I could relive it everyday. It was the start of our lives together, this great adventure we've embarked on. And to me, the party still hasn't ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment