26 February 2011

She is a friend of my mind.


First of all, I should tell of the epicness of the friendship of Katieberryface and I. We have literally been friends since 3rd grade, and best friends since 7th. That's what happens when you live in Mesatown, you go to school with the same exact people pretty much since you were born. Not that I'm complaining, of course. I could not have asked for a more pwnage best friend in the whole wide world of lametowns.
We also got accepted into Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, nbd.


The pieces I am, she gather them and give them back to me in all the right order.

Now for the point of this post.
Friday is Katieberryface and Brittanylewwhoo day. Every Friday we go to lunch together and then pretty much hang out until we're both about to pass out from our epic adventures of the day.
But, Katieberryface and I did something crazy yesterday.
Yup, that's right. We dyed our hair.

Ok, so mine isn't that crazy. It's just dark red as opposed to light red. But after watching Gone with the Wind, I definitely felt more Scarlett-esque.
Katieberryface made a drastic change! So to go along with this change, we decided that she needed a new identity too. Kate. Like from Lost. Don't hate.

I love these days when I get to hang out with my best friend. I can't wait to read what you all did on your Friday!

It's good, you know, when you got a woman who is a friend of your mind.

*all quotes from Toni Morrison's Beloved.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I LOVE THIS POST! I feel so loved! You are the greatest, most epic-est, best friend in the whole wide world!
    LOVELOVELOVE :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are gorgeous!!! I love your dark redness. I feel like you are a winner. PS. I wish I was at Hogwarts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i totally remember you brittany! you were such a cute little munch-kin with the sweetest little soprano voice!!! glad you found my blog, thanks for commenting :)

    ReplyDelete